Small wave equalizer...
4’10” x 17.5" x 19.75" x 17.5" x 2.5" thick
The Quadini was designed as an alternative board for surfing in small waves. It has been extensively tested and developed surfing small days on the North Shore. Its short length lets it drop in easily into small bowly waves. Its flat rocker and extra volume allows it to paddle good.
- Down rails for maximum response
- Concave through middle for speed and control
- Wide tail planes easily in small surf
- Flat rocker for easy paddle and speed
- Designed as a small wave board stepup from your boring old shorty
- Quad fin setup for versatility